Title for this position: WAS/ WebLogic Consultant
Location: North York
We are currently seeking an IBM WAS/OracleRAC WebLogic consultant who can lead a short project to assess and recommend what is required to establish and implement a delivery team that will be specialized in WAS and/or WebLogic system administration. This individual will be interacting with various stakeholders to understand what the requirements are (current and forecasting for future) and use them as inputs to develop their recommendation. This role will be customer facing for the elicitation of requirements, so strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
Previous hands-on experience with WAS and/or WebLogic as a system administrator no more than 5 years ago is a mandatory requirement for this position.
Having experience with offshore resource models is a nice to have.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Elicit WAS/WebLogic administration requirements from various technical stakeholders
- Develop resource plan/model that will satisfy administration requirements
- Identify technical constraints and challenges in meeting the system administration requirements
- Identify detailed activities/job functions/tasks that will need to be performed to meet the system administration requirements
- Specify detailed skills and capabilities required to fulfill the recommendation
- Perform an options analysis are part of the recommendation
- Identify pre-requisites and/or dependencies for successful implementation
- Highlight potential risks associated with meeting the system administration requirements
Tyler Morrison | Technical Recruiter | NTT DATA, Inc.| w. +(647) 943-1337 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Learn more at http://www.nttdata.ca/
130 King Street West Exchange Tower Suite 1000, Toronto, ON, M5X 1E2
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to NTT DATA Canada. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.