Position – Direct Hire Permanent Help Desk 1 Opportunity
Our Client shares one common mission by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. They invest in their people, promote from within because great people run great operations that will exceed there guests' expectations. If you talk to any of their associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and there five fundamental values - Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
We identify opportunities for growth and lead others to create the future we envision.
Respect / Win-Win
We treat each other with respect and seek "win-win” relationships with Guests, business partners and our communities.
For Panda to grow, we must each learn and grow. We are humble and open to new ideas as our world is constantly changing.
Great operations is a competitive advantage, both in our restaurants and support center.
We give our time and resources to support each other and our communities.
Benefits: All associates are offered the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay and Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company match
- Associate Discounts
- Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
- Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
* Career Oriented, Quick learner with a passion to continuously learn.
* Highly adept at Microsoft Windows XP support & functionality.
* Schedule for first 3 months will be 9am to 6 pm - after 3 months must be available to work 1 day on weekend. (Saturday or Sunday)
* Superior customer service oriented person with very good communication skills.
* Provide technical support including PCs, network devices and Point Of Sale (POS) systems to our clients stores and support center associates.
* Work with the company's PC network (20,000+ users), cash registers & printers.
* Set up, maintain & troubleshot hardware.
* Install & configure hardware.
* Communicate & assist their many users/callers by telephone.
* Maintain agreed-upon SLAs.
* Support Windows XP and embedded Operating Systems.
* Provide technical support for SQL & Access systems.
* Help with the VPN and DSL modems.
* Prioritize and escalate calls when needed.
Nice to Have (but not mandatory) Skills:
* Bachelor's Degree or Technical Certification in a relevant field of study.
APPLY: Send current resume in word doc format to Sergio.email@example.com